Fructus Cnidii, Podophyllum Hexandrum, Hawthorn, Stellera Chamaejasme Linn, Sophora Flavescens, Cortex Pseudolaricis, Honeysuckle.
Symptomatic treatment of common warts,
· For external use only.
· Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
· Do not use on children under 2 years old unless directed by a doctor.
· Avoid using near eyes or mouth. If contact occurs, rinse the eyes or mouth very thoroughly with water.
· Stop use and ask a physician if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
· In case of ingestion call Poison Control Center IMMEDIATELY.